Optimize climate risk management and improve crop year results.
ClimaVista Agro is a web-based platform of satellite and agricultural-climate data designed to optimize crop year management against extreme climate risks.
The platform provides automated and continuous access to already consolidated and analyzed scientific data about climate. It is user friendly and provides accurate information for actors of the agricultural sector in order to:
- Quickly and remotely assess the status of your crops
- Streamline the decision-making process in case of eventual climate risks
- Improve crop year earnings
A concept with a Self-developed Scientific Methodology by Ecoclimasol.
THEY SUPPORT OUR EXPERIENCE
ClimaVista Agro in the Media
- “Agricultural climate trends 2014-2015. Ecoclimasol in AgroSeguros Event” – Ecoclimasol Econews
- “From one risk to another: less heat more rain. Agricultural climate trends for the beginning of 2014″ – Ecoclimasol Econews
- “Weather forecast will contribute to a better business plan” – La Nación newspaper
- “Solutions for fields born at University” – Clarín Newspaper
ClimaVista Agro improved our productivity. The platform bridges distances.
For remote areas, provides agro-climate information easy to visualize. We can take decisions in a more rapid and objective manner. Furthermore, previous climate knowledge is not required to interpret data.